Monday, July 21, 2014

Benny's 2nd birthday

I seriously don't think he can get any cuter! His mouth, hair, his pudgy hands and feet; I can't handle all his cuteness!
Birthday pancakes. The candle scared him.

His very most favorite thing in the entire world, cars. He'll play for hours with his cars...in this position.
Dad's putting together his new ride.
Our imitation nothing bunt chocolate, chocolate chip cake. It was pretty close to right on!!! We need to do a taste test!! And take frosting a cake lessons.
He's feeling a little braver about the flame.
Then his birthday wish was to blow out his candles over and over. So we sang and relit the candles a half of a dozen times.

He was a natural. I think he is going to be athletic. He's strong, coordinated and picks things up so quickly.
And grandma sent him his new summer must haves- swim suit, sun shirt, towel and flip flops. All necessities for summer! Plus he got a hair cut.

No comments: