WSP moved. This was my last day in our old office. I was a little sadder leaving this office than I thought I'd be. But I don't miss the 45-50 minute commute!!
Sadie was rocking her 2 piece.
And looking so cute here.
We've been to a zillion movies in the park this summer. The kids love it!
We lost yet another good friend to a move!!
Sadie and I had a sleepover because the boys wouldn't let her join their movie night/sleepover on the tramp.
We slept better than they did, I'm sure of it.
We bought a kite at Costco.
We took the kids to the summer $1 movie.
Connor slept in his tunnel, he said his neck hurt in the morning.
Sadie's 1st pedi. It was so fun!! She did great!!
I wanted to get twinkie toes. She said she doesn't like white, and I don't like purple. We went our different paths. Her toes lasted 1 day.












1 comment:
Your June and July were super busy. Love all the random photos. Almost feels like we were there too!!
Post a Comment