Lake Tahoe has the biggest place in my heart!!! And I LOVE that my patents get to live there! So lucky! They bought a new condo, they are working on renovating. It's a little further (across the road) from the lake, but they are much closer to Tahoe City so they bought a slip in the marina for their boat. My Dad wakes up early in the morning goes out fishing, comes back in and walks across the street for work. Heaven I tell ya. (I'm sure it's not all sugar plums and fairies, (but it seems like it in my head) and I know it comes with a hefty price tag). We took Connor out of school and headed up the 95 for Labor Day.
Friday was super windy, but we still braved Kings Beach. It looked like the ocean.
Bike riding the Truckee bike path. I think they did 7 miles. I worried about Connor, it's a hilly ride, and his bike was a bit big for him. But he did awesome!
Paddle boarding was a blast, everyone tried it.
Bennett even tried :)!
So did grandpa, I think he likes his boat more.
Benson and Sadie made a friend at Meeks Bay.
Before Sadie fell alseep on Bennett.
We even boarded! The water was sooooo cold, and pretty choppy. But seriously you would die over its clarity!!!! We grew up on the beach at Tahoe but until you experience it from a boat you truly have no idea how simply amazing it is.
The kids all loved the tube, especially Connor and Benny.
Ryan's favorite by far was the paddle board. I think he even went home and researched them. Just sayin'.
Sadie and benson were soooo adorable they sat so still on the front of our paddle boards. I wish I had my camera so I could take a picture from my point of view on the board. It was just one of the cutest things ever!! I wanted it to last for ever.
I want to take a girls trip there. It would be sooo fun, with plenty to do!!! Who's in, next summer!!!?!?




















1 comment:
Tahoe? Girls trip? Heck yes!!!
Post a Comment