Sunday, October 12, 2014

Randoms...


Just a good old photo dump :).
Sadie loves to micromanage benson.
Benny is naughty and didn't stay in his bed for a nap, but rather he slept on a pile of carpet and wood.
Connor and every animal he's ever collected piled high.
Again, these two little stinkers aren't staying in their bed.
Sadie and Ryan's first official date together!! Our ward hosted a daddy daughter date night candyland themed!
He picked her up at the front door and brought her some roses. Such a sweet daddy.

This was a beast to clean after the detergent shook off the washer and fell to the floor during the spin cycle.

Sadie's 1st gymnastics class.
No pictures please.
Again, not in his bed. But in the guest bedroom bed (which also happens to be his room...but not his bed.) But he really is kind of smart. He figured out there is a really comfy queen bed in his room, why not sleep in it?!?

Donuts and chocolate milk. It's become tradition to have a lemonade stand (or whatever) at the semi annual Prescott Park garage sale. They earned $72.
The dentist. He requested to listen to Christmas music on pandora as a distraction. Hopefully he won't correlate the two (Christmas music = dentist :/)
I ran another half marathon! It was fun and dare I say, easy? It was just an easy run with only one small hill. We started at bootleg canyon trailhead in Boulder City and ended at Lake Mead. We ran through 5 old railroad tunnels. They were spooky and had bats in them, and smelled awful. But they were super cool!!!! I shaved 20+ mins off from my last time. I finished around 2:22:19 with 2 drink stops in there. I want to run this 1/2 marathon each year. It was fun.

And did I mention I am famous? My friend Jorja created a company called Sharetown and she paid me in cookies to pretend I was working on the computer. Turns out I was on a billboard for a tech convention in San Fransico.

2 comments:

idaho grandma said...

How fun is that! You look amazing!!!

idaho grandma said...

congrats on your race! That is so awesome. I am so proud of you. Wish (not really) I could do that!:) I can't believe how much the kids made on their chocolate milk and donuts. Is that after the cost? Sorry about the soap mess. I bet that was a pain to clean up. Love the pictures of the kids asleep. They are so darling....just love them to death!!! Thanks for sharing the randoms. I love to see your everyday happenings!!!