-my parents visited
-Fall Festival + school trunk or treat
-ward trunk or treat
-Connor's birthday
-Connor's birthday party
-Connor's class field trip to the orchards
-Connor's class Halloween party
-Sadie's preschool Halloween party
- Ryan's parents visited
-Denise's birthday
-Halloween
-our 11 year anniversary :)!!!!!!
-Wicked
Whew, did catch all that? Well if not here are the pictures to prove it:
Benson threw a toy at Sadie, she got a black eye.
This witch's cackle was the best I've heard. Benny couldn't stop looking at her.
I feel bad, I forgot the kids collection of corn. But at least in made it into a picture...and an empty water bottle.
Fall Festival. Elsa's I mean Sadie's dress hadn't arrived in the mail yet.
I checked Connor out of school for a lunch date on his birthday.
He picked a few friends to go bowling.
These littles cuties have been BFF's for years. It's so fun to watch them grow up. But it's sad too.
Woody took a picture for us....
We tried again.
Elsa has arrived. And this is they only picture I got of my mom when my parents were in town :(. It was a quick trip.
I braided in some blonde extensions. I think she wore them for 2 or 3 days straight. So yes, that does mean she didn't wash her hair for 2 possibly 3 days.
I love this age of princesses and fairy tales + a little drama.
Even princesses crash.
Class party.
The butterfly exhibit at Springs Preserve was fun. The butterflies thought Sadie was a flower. Several landed on her.
Connor was presistant and got one too.
The birthday buddies celebrating!
The turtle traded in his shell for strips of fabric. I wish sooooo badly we took an after picture. More of his costume was dragging on the ground behind him then was actually still on him. I thought we had wrapped him nice and tight.
11 years!!!!!! I love you baby!!!!!!!
Selfie :).
Happy October.







































No comments:
Post a Comment