For Thanksgiving this year we headed to the Mountain, Mountain Green that is. Steph and Adam finally moved into their beautiful home and we were all so anxious to spend the week with them! It was a wonderful weekend and it was our first holiday with everyone back together in a couple years since Justin Stacey moved back from Japan. On Thanksgiving Bruce & Cindy and the cousins came, as well as Al & Sharla (plus, Adam's mom). There was so much to be enjoyed! The big boys (ie Ryan, Justin, Tim, Andrew, and I am sure there were others, I just never ventured down to find out) played pool. Others played basketball, or watched a movie. I, myself enjoyed chit chatting and looking out the gigantic windows at the amazing view (when I wasn't constantly looking for my kids!). Connor, Jack and Carson were little buddies. There is such a big age gap with all the cousins. But I love that 3 of them are similar in age (or maybe Carson just put up with entertaining Connor and Jack?).
Friday after thanksgiving we ventured down the mountain to see Big Hero 6. It was super cute, and Benny loved it. One evening we had a family dodge ball night. That was a blast!!!! Even the little kids played. But I think the adults had more fun! It was such a fun cozy weekend. Steph is the best hostess, who spent countless hours in the kitchen cooking yummy meals.
AND to finish off the weekend, it started snowing Sunday morning. I could have sat and watched it snow for days out steph's gigantic windows. The kids were so excited to play/see it snow.
















1 comment:
We had such a fun week. Family is the best!!! I love to see the photos to remind me of our awesome family.
Post a Comment