We are having a baby arriving the beginning of March :). I am about 16 weeks and we found out last week what we are having. The ultrasound tech said she was about 90% confident she could tell. We will go back in a few weeks to double check. We haven't hardly made any formal announcements, I guess we thought the longer we waited to say something the faster the pregnancy will go. So far it's been a pretty easy pregnancy, most of the time I forget and have to remind myself to slow down a bit.
We had a little baby reveal party with our friends. The ultrasound tech put the pictures with the gender in an envelope so we didn't know. Ryan gave the envelope to our friend Neal who then called my friend Kim told her what the baby was; she then made a cake that revealed the gender by the color of the inside of the cake. Blue Cake=Boy and Pink Cake=Girl....watch to find out....
It's a baby girl. We are pretty surprised and really excited.
15 comments:
Ah I love it! I was nervous for you before you cut it and I already knew what it was. lol
I love both of your reactions!!! Especially Stephs:)
So fun! Congratulations. And what a fun way to find out. You will be a great girl mommy!
congrats stephanie! awww how exciting, a little girl!!!
The video is great!! She is going to be so cute!! Shopping for all the dresses and outfits is so much fun!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! So exciting for you guys! Girls are the BEST! What a fun way to find out!
Oh my gosh, so much fun! Steph, I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! What a fun way to find out. We are so excited for you guys. Girls are a lot of fun.
what a great idea! How fun! Congrats guys! You will love having a girly!
Congrats you guys! How fun!!
It was so fun to see the video again. It was almost like being there with you. Love your face, Stephanie, you were so surprised!!! Love it. We are so excited. It is going to be weird to start looking for pink things for this grandma, since it has been 12 years since we shopped for girly things. 6 boys later, we get another girl.....woo hoo!!!!
Yay for girls! We are so excited for your family. Connor is going to be such a good big brother. Congratulations!!
I am stunned!! I thought for sure it would be a boy. I am so excited for you and I was wondering when you were going to post about it. I have 2 girl PB crib bumpers. You are welcome to have 1 if you would like. :) just email me.
Yay for another cousin!!! We could not be happier for you guys. And we can't wait to see you! Have you booked your tickets yet?? :)We are dying to know the dates so we can make a countdown!! :)
ok...that is seriously the cutest idea!!! how fun to do the "reveal" party and have that fun cake. Love it!
Post a Comment