For Labor Day we headed up to Utah. Ryan's Nephew Jaxson was baptized! He is such a fun sweet kiddo! We are super proud of him. Justin and Anderson also made the trek out from Cleveland for Jaxson's baptism. Justin played mommy and daddy for the weekend, he did pretty good :).
Ryan's sister and husband and the kids. These kids grow like weeds (pretty dang cute weeds though!) Every time we see them they've grown a foot. Either we need to get out to Utah more often or they need to stop growing up!
What a little cutie pie, look at that face! He just goes along with any silly idea the adults come up with.
We had so much fun visiting with everyone. I wish we all lived so much closer, family is the best thing ever. We wish Stacey and Jack could have made it too, but we will take what we can get :).
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Conner is getting! He is turning into such an adorable little man!
We sure did have a great time with everyone. We really did miss Stacey and Jack. It seemed so weird that on our way home on Monday we were talking about how almost our whole family was together that morning and now we are in 4 states that night!!!! I think it is pretty crappy!!!!. I wish we all lived closer so we could get together more often, but we sure have fun when we get to be together. (I still am POSITIVE that I have NOT seen the Duck or the chipmunk movie). I guess there is a first time for everything! Love you guys and can't wait for our next family get-together. I hope it will be Christmas. Love you.....mom
Post a Comment