Connor: He's a little fish! We've pretty much spent the summer swimming, and it looks like we will get yet another week of 100+ degree weather; bring on the water.
(does this count as a bath?)
Hair cut time.
Ryan: He's been working a lot lately. Many days go by where Ryan gets home as Connor is heading to bed. So what does a good daddy do....he climbs in bed with Connor and plays for a bit.
(look closely, that is Ryan laying in Connor's crib.)
Me: I got a new calling at church as the Young Women's Secretary, I love it. Morning sickness has passed, it really wasn't bad this time :). I have however, gotten a big belly much sooner this time around than I did with Connor. Maybe I will have to do a baby bump comparison post sometime. I tried to bring on Fall by burning "Baked Apple Pie" in my scentsy, it didn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment