Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside...

It seems to have been raining here nonstop for the last few weeks. It's been fun, because here life doesn't go on when it rains. everyone hunkers down and stays inside. each morning I love to look out my window to see how much lower the snow has come down on the mountain by our house. So, here are a few pictures to prove that Las Vegas isn't always hot.

Northern mountains.

West mountains.

The view from our driveway of the northern mountain.

Las Vegas has cold winters, definitely not as extreme as most places; but we get our fair share. Obviously, I am not the only one who thinks it's cold here. Apparently, Connor feels the need to bundle up at night when our house gets down to a whopping 72.4 degrees because this is how I found him the other night.

This pictures has nothing to do with winter. I just thought it was a cute picture of Connor in Ryan's shoes. His cute smile made it okay that he was walking on the carpet with shoes on.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Oh man, I love that smile!! Those mountains really do look cold! But considering the high has been 18 degrees the past couple days, I still almost wish I was in Vegas. :) Hope you guys are staying warm!! Maybe we need to migrate to Vegas for the winters!
~Stacey