I love my family more than anything. However, and I pretty tired of their germs. Ryan was gone in SLC for business meetings this weekend and came home early sick. I've banished him to the guestroom.
Connor has a cough, I don't know if it is a new cold or a relapse from his RSV. He' s been banished back to the loft.
Ryan complained because he wanted the loft because it has the TV. He still got banished to the guestroom.
I am not sick, I can't get sick because who would take care of the family :). Although, let me tell you, I wouldn't complain if someone banished me to my room for a few days. Me and Sadie are back to our original perch, the family room. I hate germs, it makes my skin crawl and I get an unsettled anxious feeling when I am around them. Boy I hope everyone gets better soon. We want to enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
We did have a few good days before the second round of colds hit the family.... Well, everyone is taking a quiet Sunday nap right now. I am debating whether I should lay down. Us mommies know what happens when we lay down for a minute, someone instinctively knows and immediately wakes us up. I think I will take my chances....
3 comments:
I think your next house needs a pool house to banish them to:) Hope Ry and Connor get better. Good luck to you girls on staying healthy.
its so true, I swear when you have a new born, you lay down and that will for sure wake baby up! Get better so we can start enjoying this weather together!
Hopefully everyone will get back on their feet soon. The boys have to get better for their trip. At least you still have a couple of weeks to get them there. I hope you don't get too run down taking care of everyone else. Take care of yourself too. I hope you can at least enjoy your nice weather a litle bit. We are jealous. We are so SICK!!!!!! of this wind. Will it every stop blowing. I just hope it gets it out of it's system before June, so we can enjoy being outside. Love you all and hope you are all on the mend soon.
Post a Comment