Thursday, April 14, 2011

Miss Sadie...


Look at that cute face! My friend Geneva was so sweet to come over a few weeks ago to take pictures of Sadie. I had planned to send out a birth announcement but decided between blogs, facebook, and email I think most of our friends and family know Sadie has arrived!



6 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

she is so cute and so beautiful!! Very pretty pictures of your little Sadie!

Marchezt said...

Beautiful pictures! She is such a sweet baby. Geneva did an amazing job. So cute!

idaho grandma said...

I want one though for my scrapbook!!!! Are you going to print some?

Rebekka said...

So precious! She really is such a beautiful baby!

Justin said...

She is just as cute as a bug! She looks an awful lot like her brother but in a much cuter, girlie way. :) We can't wait to meet her! Hopefully we won't be bringing any germs with us!! We will be washing our hands religiously for you :) ~Stacey

Spencer & Nikki said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!