Monday, April 29, 2013

No more.

I will no longer be making friends with Air Force families or anyone else who doesn't plan on staying in Las Vegas long term. Okay, not really, but kinda. We've said good bye to a lot of really good friends lately! It's been so sad and so hard. Most recently the Higgs moved. Connor and Will have been buddies for the last 4 years. They moved into the ward at the exact same time as us. Laurie and I had babies around the same time (2 boys 1 girl), in fact she was in the delivery room when I had Benson! Connor and Will went to the same preschool the last 2 years. And Sadie and Jack just started to become little friends. We pulled up to preschool this morning and Connor climb out of the car and said it feels weird to know Will won't be here today.







2 comments:

Rachel said...

Imagine being on the other side of the stick ... the military family that is always leaving. It's hard. I didn't realize you guys were so close to Nellis AFB.

Laurie said...

We miss you too! Love you guys so much! Will misses Connor tremendously!