It's hard to imagine that 15 months ago we were preparing for baby #3. Benson is exactly the same age as Sadie was when we brought Benny home. She was 15 months and 4 days old. Although them being the same age, then and now, they couldn't be more different. Which just proves, age IS just a number. Sadie just seemed so much older, not a baby, but a toddler. Benson is not a toddler, but still a baby. He is so snuggly, he loves his bottle, he smells sooo good. He loves to lay around, and will walk up and put his head in our lap.
But Benson is now a full time walker as of last week. It's so cute, he is still trying to get his coordination down. He wants to keep up with the big kids. Benson is curious and inquisitive, he throws the best.fits.ever., and they make us smile. Lately, he's been waking up at night. I normally pop right up and make him a bottle. I could probably just leave him alone and after awhile he'd go to sleep. But with a bottle he goes to sleep immediately and so can I. He's cutting 4 molars right now, that might be why he's waking up. It's okay, I don't mind getting up. They're only little for a short period of time. Somehow we've been blessed with kids that sleep in, and Benny not being the exception. He goes to bed at 730 or 8 and doesn't wake up until 830 or 9am. Maybe we've trained them, or maybe we are blessed. Who knows, but we love it!
He loves toys and cars. He'll push a car around the room and make a vroom, vroom noise. He is obsessed with Ryan's golf club he keeps behind the curtain. I think that Benson is our most self-entertained baby, he's always finding something to do.
Benson hates being dressed or having his diaper changed. Finally, as of last week he likes to take a bath and will sit down. It was an overnight change, something clicked. It was a long 15 months, and to be honest we probably didn't bathe him as much as we should have because it was torture for both of us ( actually all 3 of us, it took me and I to bathe him).
Happy 15 months to Benson. Love you!
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Benson, you are SO CUTE!!!! He is turning into a little boy already. That is so sad to me. Why do we have to live in Japan?!
I love that photo. you can see his personality. I can't believe he is totally walking now. He was really close 3 weeks ago!!! He is really growing up!!!
Post a Comment