Thursday, May 22, 2014

Randoms from the phone.

Actually all my picture are taken on the phone. I don't own a camera, I dropped mine on a tile floor when Sadie was 6 months old. I tried to tape it back together but it just never really worked after the fall. I need to replace it. I am afraid when I go to print by blog book from 2011-2014 the picture quality will so poor and the book won't turn out.
Princess EVERYTHING.
Or pirates.
Sleeping on the floor in a fort.
Classic benson. Lays anywhere and pushes a car.
They made $50+!!!! I can't remember what Connor bought. He probably saved it, he's a hoarder.
Adorable.
Adorable.
Dying.
Sweetness!
Princess again.
We painted our room after being white for 5 years.
Connor and Ryan slept, or didn't really sleep in the tramp.

When did he get so big?
Or this big?

1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

I love the random everyday life in photos. Grandma's need their photo fixes weekly!!! Thanks so much for sharing your family. We love you guys!!