Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M & D and A & A came to visit

It's been awhile since we've had visitors!!!! So we were super excited when Ash & Allen decided to come out for Spring Break. And then even more excited when we convinced mom and dad to come along too!!! So my mom stayed through the weekend and had to fly out Monday to get back to work. And we got to keep my dad a couple extra days. Sooo when the cat's away the kitties will play... We joke that my mom will never let us babysit dad again!

We packed all sorts of things into the week! Soccer games, yummy good, hikes, sun, buggies, swimming, Easter egg hunts. Oh yeah, scorpion hunting too!! I think that was the highlight! We still talk about it!!

The weekend everyone was here there was a unseasonable warm heat wave. Which was great for swimming :)!
Connor had a pretty good cheerleading team for his soccer game :)!
Swimming at the Tucker's with the cutest little mini Popsicles!
Snuggling with Sammy on the trampoline.
And naps on the tramp.
That face!!
Love them more than I can describe!
Mom headed back to Tahoe and we went for a hike on the children's discovery trail at Red Rock Canyon. We hike to a little waterfall...it was more of a trickle this year since we didn't get much snow.
She impressed me with her balance and hiking skills!
Bff's.
We made it!



Steve T. has an air soft gun and a black light and invited my dad, Connor, and Ryan over to hunt with him and Allen. My dad was especially excited and he came home laughing and smiling at 10:30pm. He had such a great time that he was up extra early the next morning to go out on the buggies!



Now this was fun!! But I realized I'm not much of a thrill seeker, shocker right?! The hills scared me because you gun it to the top and then hope there's a trail on the otherside to go down on. Freaky! So it's possible I'd put it in park climb the hill and look over the other side before I tried it. I got us lost, and made Ashley drive back. If it was my buggy I would let loose a little more, but I didn't want to replace a $20k toy.
He was killing me with his cuteness!
Connor's turn!
My friend Whitney is starting a shaved ice biz called Blondies :)! Sadie is her biggest cheerleader!
Annual Prescott Park Easter egg hunt.


Everyone is sitting, looking, AND smiling!! Amazing!
Connor says Willie is the smiliest kid he's ever met. I'd have to agree.

I want to freeze these moments forever and never forget them.


No comments: