Sadie's dear sweet preschool teacher Mrs. Patty found out at the beginning of February that she had breast cancer and would have a double mastectomy plus radiation and chemotherapy (she's 37ish I think). So we pulled together and created a little joy school for the 3 year class. Our first class was on Valentines Day! It is the cutest little group of cutie pies. I was a bit nervous about doing joy school again since it wasn't my favorite thing when I did it with Connor. But this time around we made it a lot less structured and made the class only 2 hours and only snack time. I think that made all the difference. Last time we did 3 hours plus lunch and I think it was a little much. Anywho, I've loved it. All these little cutie pies have a special place in my heart. So here are a few pictures from our V-Day class :)...
This was Valentines Day Eve and the kids were working on their class valentines.
For Valentines Ryan and I went on a day date with our good friends Jason & Lindsay. It was so fun! I loved the idea of a day date and need to do it more often!!! We went to Brio for lunch and then went and hit a bucket at Angel park.
I love this man more than words could ever describe!! He seriously is so sweet and so patient with all of my short comings!! He is simply the best! I love us!!!
1 comment:
These photos are so fun. I feel bad about Sadie's preschool teacher. You are such a good mommy to take on joy school again. I love Benson's face and fingers while eating the cupcake. Glad you got to spend time golfing. Are those my clubs?
Post a Comment