Sadie is full of sass, defiance, love, passion, beauty, conviction, and curiosity. For her birthday this year she chose an Elsa theme (not Ana, she says she doesn't like her), which to us was no surprise. She loves fairy tales, she's a hopeless romantic. She'd been planning her party for a good 6 months. We played disney music musical chairs, made Olaf out of marshmallows, made sparkle crowns out of pipe cleaners, and pinned the carrot on Olaf. Sadie seemed a little off durning her party and when I pulled her aside to talk to her I realized she had a fever :(! So we finished off with cake and presents. I felt sooo bad she'd been so excited for her party for months and she was miserable for it.
I couldn't stop taking pictures of this pretty face. It captures all her many personalities, and pretty typical for her to be smiling, serious, and silly all within minutes.
We also celebrated Ryan 35th & Sadie's birthday dinner together by taking advantaged of the free birthday food at Red Robin. Ryan went out with his buddies on his birthday to Geisha. And since I wasn't there no pictures got taken :(.
She invited Tamzin Collett, Owen Bailey, Jace Noa, Meadow Leavitt, Alli Sellers, Charlotte Shawver.
I guess I didn't get pictures of making Olaf and Pinning the nose on Olaf :(.
2 comments:
We are so sad we missed her Birthday party and Ryan's birthday this year. This is the first year since she was born that we missed their birthdays. Love the photoshoot!!! Those pictures show her darling personality to a "T". What a precious daughter and love of our lives!!!
too soon for thepussy to take mycock but that lovely soft, warm mouth and tight, tight ass are ready, and thepussy certainly feels and tastes really good , feel her writhing in pleasure as I lick it for her then mycockin herass fingers in herpussy = heaven, taking her panties too I love sniffing and sucking on the crotch
Post a Comment