Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BIG SMILES

Connor has been working so hard on doing big smiles!

7 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

That little boy is so stinkin cute! He will just get more and more fun from here. I LOVE when they start smiling! It makes me feel like they are actually noticing that I am there instead of looking right through me. I can't wait to see him...it will be so fun! Glad that he is still feeling better.

AP said...

Holy Cow!!! He is so cute, I can't believe how much he has grown in a week! He is so cute, I love those smiles, it helps make those long nights worth it!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute face. He looks like he is feeling better and so much happier. Did you get my message on the last blog? Just before you come for Christmas, could you burn all your photos on a disk for me? I don't know how to get them off the email. Love you all.....Mom H.

Cassie said...

It is crazy how fast babies grow! I can't believe he is smiling for you, he is darling!!

Amber Hemsley said...

He is so adorable!! It looks like you are having so much fun with him. I cannot wait to have Jocelyn here. Thank you for your comments I really hope that the doctor is wrong and that she will come soon.

britt said...

Hi stephanie!
I got your comments on my page and it was fun to hear from you! We are doing good and yes we are in Vegas!! We live in Henderson, our crossroads are Stephanie and Horizon Ridge. How about you guys? Such a small world, but then again, Vegas is huge so...Let me know!
Britt

Jeri Call said...

Steph,
He is adorable! Congrat's you guys! Babies are SO fun! My oldest just turned 3 and my little one is almost 1! Yikes, time flies!