Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chirstmas

Last night we enjoyed a Christmas party that included a white elephant gift exchange. We took two gifts; a pack of batteries with a tag that said "gift NOT included," and the other was a little sign that said "busy" that lit up (that was a regift, we got it 2 years ago at a gift exchange at BYU-I). Ryan loved the gift he picked, i am sure everyone will get to know it very well at Christmas, and mine was a yummy candle. Christmas is our favorite time of the year. We love all the cozy decorations, lights, and we love to curl up in a blanked when its cold outside. We also love all the fun Christmas tv shows.


9 comments:

Al and Ash said...

What a cute little family you are. It cracks me up how much conner looks like ry ry. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm sad we don't get to see you guys, but I'll find some way to cope...maybe I'll go to costa rica or something. :):)Love love love you, your baby's daddy, and your baby.

AP said...

I agree Connor looks a ton like Ryan! I love the new pictures, Ryan the one of you and Connor is so cute. Steph you look great!

Cassie said...

you guys are such a cute family!! I love the white elephant gift ideas!! Have a merry christmas!

Jeri Call said...

WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!! Babies are SO FUN!! Is anyone come to spend Christmas with you guys this year? We are headed up to my parents. There are 14 of us now! Christmas morning last for about 2-3 hours! It is TONS of FUN!

Denisse said...

Connor is a Ryan Junior!!!!!! WoW! I'm going to agree with what everyone has been writing...You guys are such a cute little family!!!! :)

Kelly Munns said...

i love it...you guys are so good to take pics with him. we need to work on that one. btw...steph you really do look good!

Justin and Stacey said...

Hey guys!! Your blog looks great! It was so good to see everyone. Connor is adorable and we are going to miss him. Keep the pictures and updates coming. Hope you guys had as much fun as we did! Miss you already!!

Justin and Stacey said...

What a good looking family!

-Justin

Katy said...

Ryan,

That is wierd to see you with a mustache. Russ