
Our favorite Christmas present!!!
Ryan's sisters 4 kiddos
Connor's floor gym from grandma "yellow ball" and grandpa Cole
Connor slept through stocking opening, so we opened his for himFull House
We spent Christmas at Ry's sisters house in Utah, his parents came down from Idaho and his brother came out from Cleveland. On Sunday before Christmas his Aunt and Uncle and their kids came down from Logan and his granparents came from Idaho. We enjoy some yummy food and had a fun day.
The whole group
Ry's cousin Andrew and Aunt Cindy

Ry's brother Justin and his son Jack

The guys playing with the new Wii

Jack and Connor

Ry's sister-in-law Stacey and Jack


4 comments:
I miss being able to see you guys everyday! I am having Connor withdrawals :) ( I miss you guys too!) Christmas was so fun this year and I am so glad that we all got to be together. Tell Connor hi from his Uncle Justin. Love you guys!
Connor is so cute Stephanie! And you look great after just having a baby! Good girl! It is so fun to see what you are up to and see pictures of your cute family.
Neppers-
I'm so glad you finally updates your blog!! I checked it everyday in anticipation (you think I'm kidding...but I'm not) Con-man is pretty cute little man. I'm so glad that you had a good Christmas. you should do the st. george marathon with me in october. I think me me is going to do it to. Or some san diego one. Anyways, I'm not sure how you respond to any of my questions on here, but no worries...I will update my blog soon. Get excited.
Love you, your baby and baby's daddy
I LOVE LOVE the picture of Connor in the stocking! Looks like you guys had a blast. We missed you guys this year. I can't wait to see pictures that you have tweaked form PSE.
Post a Comment