
Connor Ryan Heaton
Blessed by Ryan December 2nd, 2007
9:00 am
Sierra Ranch Ward, Las Vegas, NV
Today was a fun day filled with lots of great friends and family; many who traveled a long way to be a part of Connor's blessing. Thank you guys so much, we love you and appreciate your love and support.


4 generation picture



11 comments:
What a wonderful family you guys have. It was indeed an honor to be a part of Connors special day! Congrats to the perfect family:)
congrats guys. So are you excited for Feb??? (your favorite Pillar To Post visitor will be in town) We only have a few more weeks until our little guy makes his appearance.
he is so sweet! sorry its taken forever for me to get back to you I just figured out how to read comments on our blog! Yeah im not computer savvy. its good to keep in touch and you guys have such a cute baby!
Ok, first Connor looks SUPER CUTE in that picture! I'm glad that it went good. So much fun to have all the family in town. Second, Bob and Grandpa Heaton look exactly the same in the four generation picture! They look like twins! Third, Adam and Stephanie look super skinny!! Adam's face in the bottom picture especially. Good for them! We wish we could have been there so bad. Justin feels bad when he sees pictures of everyone together except for him. :( Less than two weeks though and we will be there too! Can't wait! Oh yeah, thanks for getting that black shirt for Jack. You are a life saver!
How exciting! Your first baby blessing! I Love his little outfit. How fun to have all your family there. Congrats!
I would just have to second everything that Stacey said. Connor is so dang cute in that first picture, I love it! I do think that dad looks exactly like grandpa and that Adam and Steph are dead sexy these days! And I do feel bad when I see everyone together and realize how far away we are. I wish I could have been there so bad. The only other thing that I would add is that it took me about five looks to find mom. I finally spotter her once I remembered that she has dark hair now. She has had blonde hair so long that it took me forever to recognize her!!
-Justin
how cute is he?! i love it! and btw...you look great!
the blog is great! I love the photos you put up. I need a copy of all the ones from your camera and your mom and dads. The one of Connor in his blessing outfit is so precious. I reallky want that one and the one of you guys at the church. Could you put them on a disk when you come for Christmas. Hope all is well and talk to you soon. Love, mom H.
Hola! The pictures of your little con-man are very cute. One of these days we will get mom and dad to smile in pictures...maybe we will work on that in costa rica:)
Hola! The pictures of your little con-man are very cute. One of these days we will get mom and dad to smile in pictures...maybe we will work on that in costa rica:)
How fun that you were able to have family there with you for Connor's blessing! He's such a cutie! and Steph you look really good! Isn't it nice to have your body back to normal after having a baby? After the first or two months after having a baby I always asked myself "how in the heck did they fit in there?"
Post a Comment