The weather was fantastic this weekend. We went to the park today to soak up a little Vitamin-D and enjoy the fresh air!
Look, I can kind of sit up all by myself!

Just too cute for words.
WWEEEE, he loves to be tossed up in the air.
And, we are so done!
9 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your blog with new pictures, I must admit I check it several times a day hoping for a new post!!! Connor is so adorable. I can't believe he is sitting on his own already! I really would be okay if you posted new pictures everyday;)!
he is getting so big!!! He is darling!! I am definitely jealous of your weather, it is crazy here. Yesterday on the way to church our car thermometer said it was 1 degree outside and then we had a
-20wind chill.
cute. I don't buy the crying picture though...I'm pretty sure that is just a big yawn masking as a crying baby...
so sute!!! I can't believe he is sitting so good. How fun. I sure miss him and of course you guys too. I love his face when you were throwing him up in the air. He looks like he really loves that. The last one that says I am so done, is so cute. one second he is laughing or smiling and then..... all right I have had enough of being cute. thanks for the new post. I check several times a day just as your sisters and get so excited when we get new pictures. did you look at the CD of family photos yet? tallk to you later....love mom H.
The kids got a good barber... I'm loving the mo-hawk!
He is so big!! I am jealous of the nice weather!! It isn't too bad here in Washington but Justin said it has been really cold in Cleveland the past couple days. I can't wait for it to get nice again so we can enjoy the park as much as Connor.
hahaha what a cutie! he is really growing fast, huh? he looks just like a little man with his jeans and sneakers! i love it. enjoy that weather for me (and the rest of the nation:))
I am too soooooo jealous of the nice weather! It has been an awful winter here in Rexburg...way too much snow and really cold. It's been nicer the last couple of days but not nice enough to go to the park!!! Connor is getting soooo big and he is such a cutie pie! What a cute little personality! Don't you just love that? I love it when they start developing their personalities! It is amazing!
What a cutie!!! He has gotten so big! Wish we had no snow on the ground like your pictures!
Post a Comment