Friday, February 15, 2008

New Toy

He already loves his new toy!

I love his little feetsies!!!

Thanks for the recommendation Natasha!

5 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Jared and I comment often that your little guy gets cuter by the day (if that is even possible)...He is such a doll!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Jack has the same jumper. He loves it! It will give you a little free time which can be critical for your sanity!! :) Connor is so big and so dang cute!!

~Our Family~ said...

He looks so happy!! I'm glade he's enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Connor looks like he loves his jumper. His legs will get to strong, (as soon as he can touch!). But what a good idea to put a couple of blankets under his feet. What a face! Can't wait to see him in person again. Love you all, Mom H.

Anonymous said...

sorry a typo. his legs will get so strong! mom