Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweet Baby


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF THAT ISN'T THE CUTEST FACE EVER!!! WE LOVE IT. IS THAT THE ONES YOU HAD TAKEN OVER THE WEEKEND? I HAVE TO HAVE ONE. HOW MUCH ARE THEY? I MAY NOT USE THE BLESSING ONE I JUST HAD PRINTED IF I CAN GET THIS ONE. PRECIOUS. THANKS..LOVE, MOM H.

Kristi Clinger said...

What a cute pic. He has changed so much.

Sherwoods said...

Too cute! I love the little vest!

Adrienne & Scott said...

What a hunk!!! I love his little pose! He's too cute!

Jeri Call said...

he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already. Aren't babies so much fun? and then they turn 3 and talk back to you! :( Enjoy every minute)

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Stephanie, he is too cute! He is really starting to look big and grown up, isn't he? He is so dang cute!

Katy said...

Too cute! Can I have him???

Anonymous said...

Connor is so cute! I miss him so much, maybe we could do a kid swap for a weekend??;)~ I agree with Jeri enjoy every moment because then they turn 3!

kimberlee shaffer said...

He is so dang handsome!! He is getting so big too fast. it goes by way too fast huh?

Denisse said...

I love those big eyes!!! Wow! He is such a handsome baby!!!!! :)