Monday, February 25, 2008

All Sorts of Pictures

I know we post a lot of baby Connor pictures, and we apologize. One of the hardest things about not living close to either of our families is for them not being able to see Connor grow up and change everyday. And well lets face it, this is our life now so not much goes on besides him, and we couldn't be happier.


Cute little outfit auntie Stacey bought, thanks!




Connor at the park

______________________________________


A Bullet?


What's that you ask...it's a mullet but for babies...hence the word "bullet"

Connor had the longest hair on the back of his head. All of his baby hair managed to fall out but the ones at the bottom. We thought this was hilarious and wanted to see how long it would last...well it never fell out and kept growing and growing (i wanted to put it in a ponytail but never did). Finally we decided to cut it.

Here is the before and after (yeah much better).....














_______________________________________


A visit to Lake Las Vegas




Looking at the duckies


12 comments:

Katy said...

He's so smiley! I still have a hard time getting Kylie to smile for the camera, and she is almost 2!

Anonymous said...

what a face!!! I love it. thanks so much for posting photos. We miss him (and you guys) so much and we love getting updates. Give him a kiss from G & G Heaton. Love to you.....mom H

AP said...

Oh what a sweet baby! I love the pictures of him looking at the duckies! Love the bullet, good choice, I probably would have cut it also.

Neal said...

That little fella is getting cuter by the minute! I really like the one of Connor and his daddy! You can feel the love through the picture:) Its awesome!

Justin and Stacey said...

I love that first pic! He has the cutest little smile. I also love the bullet picture where you can see his little rolls on the back of his neck! I love babies!

Cassie said...

Cute pictures! He has the cutest little smile! He looks like a really happy baby!

Karlee said...

Okay that is HILARIOUS that he had a "bullet." I've never seen where it was that thick before in just ONE SPOT! That cracks me up! He is a very cute little boy!

Denisse said...

He's growing and growing and getting cuter and cuter!!!! I don't think I will ever get sick of seeing pictures of cute babies on blogs! So, post as many as you want because we all think Connor is so darn cute!!!!!!:)

Kelly Munns said...

lol...i love the bullet. isaac has one too, although i think connor's was worse :)

btw..if posting pics of your baby aren't what blogs are for then i should just leave...

~Our Family~ said...

I LOVE this picture!! He's such a cutie pie!

Dan and Heather said...

Hey Ryan- I'm need to talk to you and the number I have for you isn't working- Give me a call at 909-771-9465

Later,
Cheddar Bob

Justin and Stacey said...

I love this first picture of him sitting in the chair. He is getting so big already, it is crazy how fast they grow.

Justin