
The Pillar to Post Convention was held here in Las Vegas this year! This ended up great for us so we didn't have to pay for any traveling. All of the franchise owners in the country and Canada came here for the Convention. This came at a fantastic time, it has been a great motivator for us to really focus on the success of our business. Ryan got his website up this week and we already got a request for an inspection through his website!!!
Our good friend Brendan is a franchise owner in Seattle, so he came and stayed with us during the Convention. Of course the Convention kept them pretty busy but we managed to find some time to play!
We went disc golfing...
the little stud muffins posing
Yeah! Brendan got a hole in 2! it only took him 4 discs to get a hole in 2.
Me and Connor took a stroll around the park while the guys played.
While we were strolling, look what i found on the trees....spring is on its way!
And of course we couldn't call it a day without lunch at IN-N-OUT!
We all know you can't visit Vegas with out going to the strip...
Ryan and Brendan outside the Venetian

Us outside the Venetian. I think we were probably the only people with a baby on the strip. Oh well i am just so grateful Connor is such a good baby that we really can just take him anywhere!
I DISCOVERED THE CULPRIT THAT KEEPS WAKING UP CONNOR FROM HIS NAPS EARLY...

It's his own arms!!!! Connor needs to be swaddled when he sleeps because he gets his hands up to his face and rubs it, then it wakes him up. The problem I have been running into is that he's getting so strong that he wiggles his arms out of his swaddle and rubs his face, then he wakes up.
16 comments:
You guys had a very busy yet productive weekend! I love that little grinny picture of Connor...He's SO photogenic:)
How fun! I wish I could have a In&Out. Only if they were in TEXAS. Pierson did the samething. We moved him to a bigger blanket and then finally he stopped the swaddling thing.
so Pillar to Post is your business? How long have you had it? it sounds like it's doing good!
I love that picture of Connor!! What a cheesy grin! He looks so proud of himself for getting out. Glad you guys had fun with Brendan. I am sure Ryan is glad to have his advice and help with Pillar to Post. Hope everything gets up and running. That will be so nice for you guys!!!
I'm going dark tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know.
Oh and your post is great.
The last picture of Connor is darling! Whenever I look at it, I can't help but Smile! He looks like he got caught with his hand in a cookie jar!
I love that you are walking around at the park. I wish it was warm out here in Minnesota. I think it was -5 today (with wind chill) we are getting warmer though. I'm so jealous. I'm so jealous you can go to In and Out. Aaron loves to "frolf" frisbee golf too. If ever we are in Vegas. Miss you guys.
sounds like you had a great weekend. I hope you learned lots and lots. Congrat on your request. Hopefully you will pick them up like crazy now that you are ready to get going. I bet the convention was a great help. I have been thinking all day what his expression was saying when he got his hand out of the blanket. Amy said it perfect... he looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!!! How cute. He is getting more darling each day. You can really see his little personality starting to come out. We sure enjoy the photos....keep 'em coming. Love to you all...Mom H.
What a cute little guy, he's getting so big. Glad everything is going well with the business!
I can't believe that you are going Frisbee golfing- Tim will be jealous. It was snowing here over the weekend and is supposed to snow again tonight. No Fair! Looks like things are going well I am glad that Ryan has his website up and things are moving along. We sure miss seeing you guys.
Oh man that is great that he got his first inspestion!! Does that mean you are going to be a stay at home mommy soon? Little Brendyn and I are waiting so we can hang out durning the day :)
I am jealous of you guys for two reasons!! Most importantly the weather!! I would do anything to go play frisbee golf in warm weather right now! It was 60 degrees on Sunday at 2pm and at 7pm it was 27 and snowing. Crazy crazy weather!! The other thing is in n out burger!! I LOVE those burgers!!! Connor looks so cute and like he knows he did something naughty in that bottom pic!! How funny!
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend.Ya gotta love in-n-out burger....yummmy!!! When we move back out west Cam and I will have to take a trip to Vegas. Have you guys been to Philly or New York before? You should plan a trip tHen you could even join our band"Man with Hairy Stomach"
So, I am guessing the family that moved into your ward are the Bruderers. They are such a nice couple. You'll have to tell Michelle Hi for me. We miss having her in the stake primary presidency, she did such great job.
I love the smile on his face in the last picture. Like he knows exactly what's going on. Glad you guys had a fun weekend!!!
Oh man! It looks like you guys had way too much fun!!!!!!! I'm praying for spring, this has been the longest winter of my LIFE!!!!!
Post a Comment