
I coordinated our Easter Sunday outfits Saturday night. Sunday morning we got up played with Connor and put him back to bed for his nap at 9:30am. in the meantime we get ready and sit and wait for Connor to wake up 11am, 12pm, finally a little after 1pm he wakes up. he slept through church! we didn't even get to wear our Easter outfits. so here are a few pictures, Connor is in his Easter outfit, but not us! oh well, sometimes you just can't plan with babies.

11 comments:
What a cute little outfit. oh, and yours aren't too shabby either:D
At least you got to go out and enjoy this awesome weather were having before its a blistering 112 degrees.
I know I say it everytime, but really, Connor is so cute! I am totally loving the mohawk, and that smile, man he melts your heart everytime he smiles.
When you come home in April;) you will have to bring that outfit and we could get a family picture (of course my kids would have to behave)!
What a darling outfit and such a cute color on him. And the best a smile ever. Hope he is feeling better this morning. We sure hope it will work out for the baptism on Saturday. If not we will sure miss you guys and know you will be missed. But you have to do what is best. We will keep our fingers crossed. Love that little guy (and you guys too). Mom H.
What a darling outfit and such a cute color on him. And the best a smile ever. Hope he is feeling better this morning. We sure hope it will work out for the baptism on Saturday. If not we will sure miss you guys and know you will be missed. But you have to do what is best. We will keep our fingers crossed. Love that little guy (and you guys too). Mom H.
Oh how cute you guys look! Conner is always so happy! He looks like he's a fun baby! How's the teething goin? Has Conner every gotten a cold from teething? Sounds weird I know, but I'm just curious.
I love the mohawk. I've just started doing that Pierce after bathtime. I love the new look to the blog. I love the new pictures at the top. By the way Steph, you look great.
You guys are such a cute family!!! Connor looks super cute and that beautiful green grass is definitely making me wish the grass we greener here in Rexburg!!!:)
greener or more green???
so cute steph!!
I can't believe how much Connor has grown! He is adorable! What fun pictures! love- The Stringham's
Cute pics guys! I wish we were out wearing short sleeves! :(
Post a Comment