
Ryan finally got the ribs from Outback that he has been wanting for weeks!
___________________________________________

Well Baby checkup 20 weeks:
15 pounds 5 ounces (37.5%)
25.5 inches (50%)
head 42.5 cm (40%)
___________________________________________________

Connor seemed to like the rice cereal a lot at the beginning. By the end he wasn't too sure about it!
______________________________________________
Does anyone remember Glow Worm??????


Ryan got connor up from his nap friday evening and brought him down and asked me what he looked like....i was dying laughing cause he totally looked like Glow Worm!
________________________________________________

i loved this picture because this just says it all...he is such a fun happy little guy!
___________________________________________________

His toys must have been pretty boring because fell asleep playing with them.
8 comments:
I absolutely love that little clip of you feeding Connor. He seems to like it as he opens wide but then you get that look on his face that he wasn't too impressed. Hahaha...the poor little fella was probably thinking, "hmm..this stuff has got to get better?"
OH!!! I know what he means when he's talking about those ribs! Ryan's got me hooked now. Thanks Ryan:)
I love, love the mohawk! You are so lucky he likes rice cereal. He gets cuter everyday!
He totally looks like the Glow Worm!! That is so funny! I can't believe how big he is getting! He almost weighs as much as Jack now!! I just posted his 9 months stats, so you will have to check it out. I can't wait to see this little guy again!
Oh my how cute!! I love his hair! I wish Kylar's would grow faster!Conner looks so adorable in his jumperoo I'm so glade he likes it! Does he's feet touch the ground yet? As for the cereal have you ever tried an infant feeder? There is this one called a Nuby. It basically looks like a bottle but you can actually put the cereal mixed with formula in the Nuby and it less messy then feeding him with a spoon. Just a thought! Anyways hope all is well!
I can't believe how well he ate the cereal. No funny faces or anything!!! Looks like he really liked it. He is like a baby bird....anytime something comes near his mouth, he automatically opens it. So cute.... Love the glow worm outfit, Ry...You are too clever!!!! He sure looks happy and is growing so much. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month for Jaden's baptism. Love to you all....Love MOM H.
Wow Connor did really good with the rice cereal especially for his first time. Brendyn gagged on it for the first several times we gave it to him. It was kinda funny. I have to say Connor looks just like the glow worm. I thought I would die laughing. What a cutie!
Connor seems like he's such a happy baby! The pics that you just posted are adorable!!! Keep posting them!
Seeing the picture of glow worm just brought a bunch of memories!!! Connor is growing way too fast!!! I love that cute little smile he gave you in the middle of feeding him the rice cereal! It was almost like he was saying 'I'm a big boy mommy!!!' How cute?!!! AND that last picture of him holding the car seat toy with his two little fingers...that is HILARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment