Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Belly Laughs

Connors new favorite thing is to laugh at everything in the evenings! I had a towel on my head after a shower and he thought it was hilarious! who would have thought that could be funny...maybe funny looking, who knows.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! he sure gets laughing and it is almost like he can't stop. That is soooo cute. Love that little guy. Love mom H.

AP said...

Too Cute!!! I turned it on and all the kids came running! KK started giggling, Dallin and Alyssa just stood glued to the computer watching and pointing to "baby"! Now KK wants to watch it again and again...and she wants to hear "stephanie talking"

Neal said...

That is the best thing ever! I thought he was crying at first! I love it!

John and Ashley Sellers said...

That was the cutest laugh. He laughed his sock off!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my heck, he sounds like a squeeky toy!! That is so cute! He just keeps going and going....

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

That is too funny! It made me laugh out loud. What a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

It's as much fun listening to Ryan laugh as it is Connor!! I think he sounds like a squeeky toy too. It gets cuter each time we watch it. Mom H.

Justin and Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Stacey said...

Steph I wanted to tell you that there is a really good website that will print your blog as a book. The website is blurb.com. It is really cool, just as an idea for you!

Justin

Jeri Call said...

That is so funny. I love once they get going they just can't stop. His laugh is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already.

kimberlee shaffer said...

He has the cutest laugh!! I could listen to babies laughing all day long it is my favorite sound in the world!

Denisse said...

I had a huge smile on my face when I was watching this video!!! What a cute little boy!!!! Kids are so much fun aren't they? We really have to enjoy every moment with them!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I know this has already been said, but he seriously sound like a cute little squeak toy! He is so cute and getting so big!