10 reasons why you are the best:
#1 because you are so loving and patient. i have never seen you raise your voice or get mad (except for maybe at the Verizon Wireless people, and that was nothing...actually it was quite funny!)
#2 because you love the gospel! You have so much knowledge about the gospel because you search and ponder all the teaching of our prophets and leaders.
#3 because you support, love, and make me feel secure! you always encourage me to do my best and to endure to the end of whatever project i am doing or situation i am in!
#4 because family is so important to you! you have such a wonderful relationship with your family! we can all tell how much you care for each and every one of them!
#5 because you are hilarious! you are so quick on your toes and can crack a joke at the drop of a hat. you are so fun to be around and make everyone feel comfortable with your sense of humor.
#6 because you do such a fantastic job of creating little surprises for me! whether it's just a little note you've left me or even the hug you give when you come home, they all mean the world to me.
#7 because you have such a desire to learn. his favorite thing to do is read, he could read all day if i would let him. it is ryans dream to have a library of books on floor to ceiling shelves. hopefully someday we can have something like that.
#8 because you are so completely athletic! there isn't a sport, game or video game you aren't good at. sometimes i have to remind him that it's not fun for people to play with him if he wins EVERY single time. it's also fun that you try to include me in sports even though i am so NOT athletic, but you never laugh at me or make me feel insecure.


#9 because you are are the BEST dad ever. baby connor is such a lucky little guy, and i am sure he knows it because he gets the biggest grin every time he sees you. i get tears in my eyes every time you guys play because i can see the unconditional love you have for him.
#10 because you are the most AMAZING husband ever. you are so kind, generous, loving, supportive, sweet, and honest man i know! i could go on and on about how you are the best. I just want you to know i love you so much and i am so glad you are in my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If anyone has any funny or cute stories about Ryan you should share them in the comments section.
12 comments:
i'll start...
when i first saw ry i noticed his white hat. i saw him several places after that and he always had the white hat on backwards! so for weeks i called him the white hat guy. until i met him and found out his name. it's a good thing i like white hats. i love ya babe.
steph
Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope you have a great Birthday. I don't think I have a funny story about Ryan but I'm sure Dustin does from their Melaleuca days, I'll have to get him to share one. Happy Birthday!
Ryan and Steph came to my parents one time and we were all sitting at around and Ryan ripped the hugest toot we had ever heard, and he blamed it on Mom? Okay, I am just kidding I don't have a funny story about Ryan so I thought I would make one up!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!
Steph! That was such a cute post! What a sweet wife you are for doing that!! Scott's B-day is coming up and I might borrow this cute idea!!!:) Anyway, Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!! 28! Oh man!!!!!!! Gettin' closer to 30! I don't have any funny stories...all I can say is that I think he comes from a pretty awesome family!!! And I can tell that he's a pretty good and proud dad to your little Connor!!! and a good husband to you, Steph!!!:)
Happy birthday Ryan. I hope you have a great day! When are you guys coming to California? I want to see that baby, he is so cute!!!
Hi Stephanie! I'm finding all the gals in our ward have cute blogs! Found that out at play group! Anywho, what a nice post about your hubby! You guys are a cute pair!
I just wanted to say that Connor looks exactly like Ryan's baby picture I couldn't believe it!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
What a great blog Stephanie. That is so fun to see all of his younger photos and what awesome comments you made on each one. Thanks for reminding us all of what an awesome man, son, husband and father and all around great guy Ryan is. We all knew those qualities, but it is nice to have our memory jogged and be reminde4d of how we should all be. It was great. Love you Ryan and hope you had a great day. Love you all.....Mom H.
Okay, so I wrote out a big comment the first day you put this post up and for some reason it isn't on here! I wrote about how nice Ryan has always been to me, even when Justin and I were only dating. He is always making everyone laugh. I remember him cracking jokes in the gym before I even really knew Justin. Thanks for being a great brother-in-law! Hope to see you guys soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. It has been so fun getting to know you three. (=
I'm trying to think of the most memorable moment from mine and ryans history.
Okay this one might just be a confession...but when ryan came out to our house to meet my family for the first time things were a little awkward. well not because of him...but because he was the first "boy to be brought home by one of my sisters...what could this mean". Anyways, so one day he was talking to his mom upstairs and I just happen to be sitting on the stairs minding my own business...but listening to his conversation (sorry ryan)....anyways, I heard him tell his mom how much he liked our family...especially me:) (okay maybe I made that part up) But anyways...that's when I knew he was alright and could defile..I mean marry my sister:) haha just kidding:)
Love you three to the moon and back!!
Happy Birthday Tiger!
Ash
Okay..So I have waited all week trying to think of something juicy to put. I just couldn't think of anything really good. So here's my best...
A few months back I was taking out my Endowments and I had to make Ryan promise he'd be there on time! (since Steph was in California he thought he'd have a nice little reunion with Halo 2). Needless to say when he arrived the sister at the door told him there was no new Endowments that session but there were 2 at the 5:30 session! Ryan was certain I told him to be there at 5:30..or did he hear wrong? So Ryan was conjering up a story to tell me as to why he couldn't attend..but he was certain I was going through at 6pm..He decided to go and check again. To no avail, he received the same answer. He was like a dog with its tail between its legs as he went to change and go home. On the way he thought of stories to give me, "I got pulled over", "I ran out of gas", etc... Thankfully he ran into another friend that was going to attend and they both went up to enter the session. Now the problem they encountered was the session was full! Needless to say, they got into the session and Ryan was able to attend.
Sorry if my story isn't that good. HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
PS - Thanks again for being at the Temple for that special time in my life! I am greatful that you didn't have to use one of your stories to weesle your way out of it:)
Post a Comment