connor is sitting up so well! i still put the boppy behind him because sometimes he forgets he is sitting up and falls over.
Last night i went to young womens and left connor and ryan home. i asked how things went and ryan told me to look at the pictures on the camera...either ryan wore connor out or he was really boring. :)
we went and got a highchair today and he loves it. he's been working on eating peas and green beans. he had a tough time with rice cereal and oatmeal. he would spit up a lot, he broke out in a rash, and he got sores in his mouth :(. in a few months we will have to have some allergy tests run, but for now we just will stay away from those things.
connor has started saying dada. ryan is convinced connor is referring to him when he says it! (i just smile and nod my head when ryan gets excited even though everything is dada; i.e., truck, toy, baba, binky...)



5 comments:
I really love the first picture posted of Connor on this post. It just shows what a happy baby he is.
But the one in the highchair is priceless...that little fella' looks so tiny in that big ole' thing:) hahaha
He is getting so big! I also love the first picture!
Conner is such a cutie and is growing up so fast! I enjoyed hearing the video it does sound like he is saying dada, precious. Just don't tell Ryan that we said that :)
He is so cute Stephanie! I love his hair. It is so funny because Hayden weighs 16 lbs and he is only 3 1/2 months old!! haha...What a chunk. I wish we could see Connor. He just looks like the happiest little baby.
the "dada" video is adorable...I love when they start talking..I think it's the best thing in the world!
Post a Comment