Wednesday, April 30, 2008

California Trip

my parents bought a ticket for connor and i to come home for a visit; we wished ryan could have come but he had to work :(. Ashley was home from BYU on semester break so my parents had all their girls home! we always have a fun time coloring hair (except maybe not so much fun for amy who has to do all the work), shopping, playing with the kiddos, cracking jokes, hanging out, and of course walking to the duckie pond. we had a great time, thanks guys!

Walking to the duckie pond, isn't that the cutest little wagon?

the duckie pond is real close to my parents house and the kids just love to go and feed the ducks.

Sacramento temple

we went to take some pictures of everyone on the temple grounds after church, getting everyone in one picture at the same time was impossible! we basically played chase, it probably didn't help that we tried to do this during nap time. we still had a blast and it was fun to see the temple.

my mom has this beautiful plant growing in her kitchen, i think it came home with my sister from hawaii a few years ago. i just love it.

i thought this was funny and had to take a picture. i could hear my dad talking to someone outside and i look out the window and saw this. he was talking to the neighbor through the fence. it quickly reminded me of my dad's old favorite show home improvement when tim, the tool man, taylor would talk to wilson through the fence. :)

this video cracks me up! my mom told kaylee since she has started preschool she can start cutting paper with scissors. they sat down and started cutting, and this is what kk started doing (watch her mouth)...


we were dying with laughter (but we held it in because we didn't want kk to feel bad) she is just too dang cute, always making us laugh!!!!!!

5 comments:

AP said...

I just showed Kaylee the video again, and she said "look my mouth is going up and down, that helps me cut better! Huh mom"! It was so fun having you and baby Connor home. He is sooo cuuute, I can't get over it! I already miss him (and you too). I am going to put a link to your blog from mine!

Justin and Stacey said...

That little video of Kaylee is hilarious!! So funny! Glad you had fun!

Wilson said...

Stephanie it is great to see your blog. What a cute baby boy! Sounds like your family is doing great. That is so fun that you live in Vegas.

Jenn Shields said...

I'm so jealous. I love Folsom!! I have family there, and I love going and visiting during summer. It's so green and pretty. And the temple is gorgeous, we went to the Open House and I loved it!

Erin said...

I miss California. So fun that you got to go back. Also, I had a similar experience with Quinn with the labor story. And the next one does come quicker. I only pushed for 16 minutes total! Good luck with your next 6 kids! I miss you!