This afternoon my friend ashley and i were outside getting a little exercise with the little kiddos. when we were done we were dying of heat...so we decided to go swimming to cool off! this was connors first time swimming and he thought it was soooo fun!!!
brendyn let connor borrow his little floating turtle, connor just loved it!
the temperature outside topped off at 93 degrees (average is normally 71). the pool was perfect, and there were some really nice cabanas to relax in and hide from the sun!
little whitie trying to hide from the sun!
Sporting his cute little swim trunks and his little BYU-Idaho shirt!
Connor was hilarious! the second he got in the floating turtle he started kicking his feet, like he's been swimming for years! i had to hang on to the turtle or he would swim away... he is a little fish just like his mom and dad! I apologize that i am talking in the video and that i randomly stop talking mid sentence! i wanted to take another video but my memory card was full :(




13 comments:
What a precious post!!! I love that face. We have to get him up to Blacktail so he can get used to our COLD water. What a fun day for you guys. I love the video. I think you are going to have a little fish on your hands, but he really comes by it naturally with you two as his parents. I hope he stay enjoying the water. I love the turtle thing too. It is so neat to have a top on it so he doesn't get too much sun. I am jealous. We had wind gusts last night of 50+ mph and of course we just put up the boat cover on Saturday. We pick up the boat today. Did you see the pictures we sent of the road to Blacktail? Love you all..... MOM H.
So fun! I wish I could go swimming, but we still have a little snow in our yard! I definitely think we need to plan a trip to Vegas! :)
What a good little swimmer! That is so cute. How fun to have a day out by the pool. I'm very jealous right about now.
I LOVE LOVE that little video of Connor's feet!! What a cutie pie!! Hopefully we will be able to get these two little water babies together for some swim time. He is so stinkin cute. These babies are so much fun! A lot of work, but so worth the little smiles and the fun play time. I can't wait to see him!
Hey that pool looks like fun. Connor is so cute in his BYU T-shirt. Hope all is well, work is certainly less exciting without you two :0). That looks like the Acapella apartments. Talk to you later.
Oh my gosh, he is so cute. I can't believe he can kick his feet like that. Hannah is scared of the water this year. I hope that fear goes away before summer.
Yeah for your trip to Sacramento, I am pretty sure we are open. How long will you be here? Call me when you get in and we can get together 916-285-032 ( I'll bring the swimsuits so you can see them in person!)
Oh I can't wait!
Oh man! It's been a while since I've been here and I LOVE all the fun and cute pictures of Connor!!! He is just so adorable!!!!! It looks like he had a blast at the pool!!!!! Those little things that you can put them in are the best invention ever! I love them! We bought one last year and it was such a good investment!
One of the perks of living here! (which I will probably hate here in a month or so!) But that is where we will be day in and day out I am sure! btw, your back ground is so cute! Where did you get it?
Steph!!! I found you back! Yowza-you are the one w/ the cute fam. I love the world of blogging, it is so much easier to stay connected. BTW I think Brody wants to play with Connor sometime...he keeps grabbing at the computer screen. Hope all is well! Love you guys.
I love Connor's swimsuit. So cute!!! I'm jealous that it's that warm there to go swimming and that you have a pool to cool off in.
Conner is too cute. I'm so jealous you guys have sunny weather. It is snowing right now, there is about an inch of snow on the ground. What's up with that?
Love the video at the end! It's amazing how quickly they grow and do these big kid things! Yay for warm weather...can't wait till it is warm enough to swin here!
oh my gosh he is getting soooo big!! where'd that chunk come from? and it's no secret that you're looking dynamite these days! woo hoo mama!!!
Post a Comment