Thursday, April 10, 2008

few pics

the next Tarzan; just a little chunkier!

connors new thing is to lay on his stomach, talk and then look around and make sure someone is watching to say good job and then he gets a big smile!

connor loves to sit (almost) and read books just like his dad!

last night we went to a las vegas 51's game with some friends we had a great time!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little guy is so cute. I love when they do something and then look around as if saying, "Hello, you can't miss this amazing stuff I'm doing over here!" How fun =)

Neal said...

Connor is so cute:) A reader just like his daddy huh?!?!?! We sure know his dad will have a library for him to look through when he's older;) The baseball game was a blast! (minus the wind that made it a bit chilly)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun day. What are the Las Vegas 51's. Are they a baseball team? I am such a sports fanatic!!! Cute pics of our little guy. You can sure see his personality. His whole face lights up when he smiles... He is sure growing and you can tell he is so happy. Love you guys...Love MOM H.

Katy said...

He's so adorable! I can't stand it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so blond!!! I looked closer again at your pictures and I could see the baseball field in the background!!!! duh. Love, Mom H.

Al and Ash said...

Cute!!! Question-where did you get that jacket? I want one like that, but can't find any. I love how conner is drooling. If conner takes after ryan for reading, I guess he must take after his mom in the drooling aspect! :) just kidding steph! I know you don't drool. haha.

Dan and Heather said...

I am going to be in Vegas on Thursday and would love to swing in and say hi if you guys are going to be around- Have Ryan give me a call.

-Cheddar Bob