i know it seems like we go to the dr. a lot, i feel the same way! we decided to separate out connors immunization shots. with all the controversy out there with infant shots we decided it would be best to not poke the poor little guy with several shots at once. it only made sense to us to separate them; if he reacted poorly to one how would we know which one caused it?! it does however prolong the shots torment (he's amlost 6 months and we just finished 4 month shots), but i feel better about not injecting all that poison at once.
weight: 16.3 lbs (40th %)
height: 27 inches (80th %)
head: 43 cm (49th %)
4 comments:
Stephanie...
I came across your blog! Your family is adorable. Connor is so cute! Baby boys are the best...It's fun to see what you have been up to!
Annie(weir)Hutchison
Connor is pretty much the cutest kid ever with adorable cheeks! It was fun hanging out with you guys last night. We're going to party sometime, ha!
P.S. COME TO V-BALL, you'll love it!
he is sure growing. We are so glad he is doing good. How did he do with the shots? We sure miss him and you guys. I washed off his little handprint on the bathroom mirror yesterday :(. I felt so bad, I couldn't wipe it off until yesterday. Now you really need to come back so I can have some Connor prints again. Love you all, MOM H.
Connor is just growing and growing! He's almost as tall as Braden!!!!! Oh man! I think we are definitely doomed to be short forever!!!!!!:) JENSEN=SHORT!!! Glad to know that Connor is healthy, it is always reassuring when you get those stats and the doc says everything looks great!!!!:)
Post a Comment