Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why can't i find you!

so people that know me know that i love bathing suites! i have every kind, color, pattern, shape, etc. my sister even bought me a brazilian one when she was in brazil...i haven't ventured out in that one yet. i have been on the search for the perfect bathing suit, and found it when i was watching "The View" (i know, don't judge me). jessica simpson was showing her new swim line and there it was....
now the dilemma... i can't find it anywhere :( , not at macy's, nordstroms, online. oh well, i am sure it is completely over priced anyways (i always buy my suites at the end of the year when they are all clearenced).

5 comments:

Jeri Call said...

I sell swim suits through Modbe and this year they are SO cute. Check them out on modbeclothing.com!

Daija said...

I think Shade Clothing has some cute swimsuits. I saw some young women and mothers wearing them last year at youth conference. They were really modest and the same style seemed to fit many different body types. Definitely a plus when ordering online.

Neal said...

Maybe try Dillards? I think they might carry the Jessica Simpson line. They carry just about everything else:)

Ash & Tim said...

I saw the same eposide. I even tried getting on her website to see where she sells her clothing line but just a bunch of people asking the same question from watching the view on Friday. I was guessing Bloomingsdale but I couldn't seem to find anything. Good luck let me know if you figure it out.

Katy said...

Very cute! I could never fill it out though! I always have a hard time finding suits that look good on me.