Monday, September 8, 2008

2 down- a few more to go...

Of all the traveling we will be doing this fall we just finished our second trip. We went to Utah to visit ryan's sister and her family as well as his parents and my parents. We haven't seen them since May and it was so fun to catch up, stay up away too late (2am), play cards and relax!

My parents also came up to Utah to bring wedding presents and help get my little sister and her new hubby settled into their new apartment. Connor loved pulling apart grandma's folded piles of clothes that she had just completed, pulling stuff out of boxes, crawling around and just jabbering.





I love this photo it shows all the kid's cute personalities!

Loves the swing.



Kenna was the best babysitter ever, Connor just adored her!




Connor LOVES "ruff ruffs" and has to stop and point to or touch them every time he sees one (he would have just loved little Oscar; the puppy we had for two week)!


Ashley and Allen settled into their new place, I am so jealous that she gets to decorate now!





Little no fear monkeys (I promised the boys I'd post this)!

(typical that ryan would make tooting noises...i swear there is never a day that i can't bend over to pick something up without ryan making some sort of tooting noise!)



We had a great time guys! We love you all.

4 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Man, we are so jealous every time you guys all get together!! That picture with all of you by the swing is so cute!! Next time you will have to give them a big hug from us.

PS. Love the tooting noise Ry... :)

AP said...

How Fun! I wish I could have gone... oh well, maybe next time! Holy Cow, watching all three kids on the trampoline, just about gave me a heart attack! Kaylee thinks it cool, and wants to do that some day too!!!!

Anonymous said...

such a cute post. Dad says he can't belive that I taught you how to make tooting noises!!!! I think that was Uncle Carey that taught you how to do that. I still haven't picked up the photo yet. Hopefully tonight. We sure had a great time with you guys. We sure love you and our little Connor. What a dear little guy. He is sure a special boy with such a darling personality. Hope you got rested up and I can't believe you got a post done on Monday. I just had a minute to check today, thinking you may have updated by now and was so surprised to see you did it on Monday. Way to go!!!! Love you all.....MOM H.

Ash & Tim said...

Love the pictures -especially the one with all of the kids. I am glad that you had fun sorry you did not get much sleep but I am sure that it was worth it then. Maybe not now as you are trying to recover but then it was. Conner looks precious as ever. Enjoyed the video of the boys -boys will be boys!