Preface: For the last 8 months I have had everyone tell me how lucky I am to have such a mellow little baby. (I say only 8 months because the first 2 months were rough! connor cried from the time he woke up until he went to bed at 11pm; with maybe 2 cat naps in between none of which were anywhere but our arms). Up until about 2 weeks ago he sat through church in his car seat, took two 3 hour naps a day, and was just super content ALWAYS! Maybe the last 8 months were his repentance for having such a rocky start.
Until now....
Holy moley, I have a total boy on my hands. All of a sudden he has discovered the world around him!
He crawls at lightening speeds, when we say "I'm going to get you," he laughs and crawls even faster.
He gets into EVERYTHING! He loves to make messes. He unloads drawers, tears up magazines, puts his hands in his food and rubs it all over his face.
He doesn't like sitting down in the bathtub.
He loves to climb on everything, including me and Ryan. We apparently are great jungle gyms.
He smiles and sometimes giggles when I tell him "no".
He mimics noises.
He is so great at sharing (but quickly takes back whatever he just shared).
On top of all of this he is just growing like a weed (a cute one of course)! He's moved on from the infant car seat to the "big boy" seat, and loves it because he sits higher up and can see more around him. We took him to the Dr. the other day for his ear infection and he's already just about 20 lbs (maybe he's the reason my back hurts lately). It's just so crazy how fast these little babies can grow!
Mess #4
Mr. Supermodel is a pain to get dressed. I dress him in increments now because I can't get him to stay still long enough to fully dress him. This is increment #1: arms (#2: legs, #3: zipper).
He's becoming super smart and catches onto things so fast now and he's a great listener! But of course getting him to perform is not so easy.
He keeps me moving all day, we love you buddy!
10 comments:
Man...that boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love the video posts you guys put on here! He is getting bigger and smarter by what seems the minute:) I think in the last one he is fed up with performing. Hahaha:)
Why is it that babies will never do what we want them to as soon as the camera is out?!? That always drives me crazy with Jack. They seem to do it so good right up until you push record. Oh well. You got some pretty good stuff on these ones. That lizard trick is so cute! I am going to have to teach Jack that one. You have a busy little baby!!
i just love watching these little videos of your little one!!! connor is so cute stephanie!!
He is too cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! He really is starting to look like a little boy - and act like one!! Gotta love boys. And you just seem like the cutest mom! I love your sweet mom voice. Connor is pretty lucky.
How fun...he is growing up so fast! The lizard tongue is so adorable! You are such a great mother!
Love the new photos. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, then we can see all the new things he does in person. He is sure a cutie. Love the lizard. See you soon....Love MOM H.
My kiddos love to watch the videos of "baby Connor" we watch them over and over agin. The lizzard trick is so cute, and as for the messes my kids are two and still making all those messes. Anyway, Connor is a cutie, I miss him already. I can't wait to see him again when we go to Disneyland in 3 weeks.
IT was bound to happen some time! Jack is still in this phase, I don't think it goes away:)!!!
Love the lizard faces -they are great! Sorry to here that he has decided to be a destructive little boy but he looks cute doing it. Love the magazine picture-to cute!
Remember the video where you showed how conner had found his voice. That reminds me of Ian now. He is now all talk talk more like screaming -but happy screams.
All I can say is I wish you 2 rugrats lived closer. Connor woudl give Brody a run for his money! LOL
Post a Comment