Sunday, August 3, 2008

videos from the archives

i was just cleaning off a few old videos from my camera and thought i'd post them:

4 months old

he would make this noise all day long. one time i was at Babies 'R' Us and had to leave because he wouldn't stop and people kept looking at me weird.

4 1/2 months old

7 months

8 months

connor was just learning how to get down by himself, he is such a goofball.

4 comments:

Neal said...

Wow...I love the bombardment of videos! I could pop a bag of popcorn and just watch and re-watch them over and over again:)

AP said...

That video of him shaking his head is hilarious! I love it! Also, the videio of him getting down from the couch was funny, I didn't know babies could bend like that.

Karlee said...

Aren't those cute little videos from the archive? I LOVE the one of him trying to get down by himself from standing by the couch! That's HILARIOUS!! Very creative way of doing it!

Justin and Stacey said...

It looks like he is going to do the splits in that last video! That is too funny. I also love the first one of his little squeal.