Last Thursday my little sister and her fiance came to visit! She is getting married in just about a week, yahoo! Connor was so excited to have his aunt Ashley and soon to be uncle Allen play with him (he was also extremely excited about 2 more people to mooch food off of as well). We love you guys!
Fun in the sun at the water park.
The very next evening (Friday) Ryan's aunt & uncle and kids flew in from Logan for a week visit. We hadn't met little baby Ian yet, and couldn't wait to see everyone! Ian is so cute and so little, he made Connor look like a giant! One evening we went down to the strip and rode the New York, New York roller coaster. It was really fun, I screamed a lot, possibly out of pain (not the smoothest roller coaster) nonetheless it was still a blast! It was great to see you guys!
The gang: Tim, Bruce, Ryan, Hunter, Andrew and Connor
Cindy, Ashley and baby Ian
Waiting for the fountain show at the Bellagio.
Gardens at the Bellagio
We had a great time with everyone! Now it's off to California next week for the wedding!
...and then off to utah, and then disney land, and hopefully california again for halloween, and then thanksgiving, and then christmas (i love having things to look forward to!).




8 comments:
Fun! What water park is that? Thanks again for the couches they are so mcuh better then the other ones we had. Also you've been tagged!
Thats alot of company...Thats alot of traveling...It wares me out just thinking of all that you guys got going on:)
I think I am still sore from the roller coaster as well. I am bummed that we did do the one on the sky scraper it would have been very scary but I am sure worth it. Thanks so much for letting us use your baby things Ian loved the play gym and he actually napped in the pack and play...amazing. We love you and miss you and are sure glad that you like company :) It was great seeing you -not to mention the amazing graphics of Baby Einstein.
How fun! I still can't believe that Ashley is getting married. I can't wait to see you at the reception. We are going to have to come visit you one of these days. I keep telling Aaron we need to go to Vegas (he has never been.
sounds like you guys had way too much fun. Can't wait to see you guys in Utah and then St. George in October. Sounds like you are going to be really busy the next couple of months. I can't wait to get my hands on Connor. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. Almost 1!!!! Will bring the sampler in September if you want me to. Let me know...Love you all....MOM H
Thanks for having us over for dinner. It was great getting to see you guys. We enjoyed getting to see you all again and to run around Vegas with you. Talk to later, Unc Bruce
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! You have been busy! So many things to look forward to, lots of traveling! Be safe and enjoy your time!!!:) Connor is growing up way too fast!!!! and he is just so cute!!!
Connor is so adorable Steph! You guys look like you have had a great summer. That is awesome about your new business! Good job. Email me your address please. I am trying to put together a Christmas Card list before this baby girl comes in November. (I think this is my nesting urge!) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment