Crawling update: Connor finally crawls 100% of the time, yahoo buddy! It only took forever for him to figure it out, silly boy; he sure was a pro at the army crawl! I thought for sure he was going to walk before he could crawl (actually he started to walk pushing his airplane toy, but that will be another post soon). Now his clothes stay much cleaner because he isn't dragging his tummy across the ground:)


What a cutie pie.
5 comments:
At least with the Army crawl you know he'll have some good upper body strength;)
I love the video. Especially at the end with his "pysch" of about to walk;)
Hey Steph, it's Rachel. I finally got my family's blog up and running. Woo hoo for 1 post! Now that's progress =)
I love that Connor had the Army low-crawl down. Emma did it forever. True Army brat =) Andrew was so proud.
Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi.
oh your in trouble now! Just kidding I love this stage it is so fun to watch them grow and figure things out.
I think my mom got her invitation to Ashley's reception so we will be there. Can't wait to see you!
Way to go Connor! I LOVE that last picture of him. He is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait until we finally get together and these little boys can play. Is is seriously so cute. Love it!
How cute! You are so good at getting those videos posted and they are so fun to watch!
Post a Comment