Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kiddos!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU...




Okay I think you guys get the picture! Happy birthday we love you!

3 comments:

AP said...

Sooo Cute!!! Connor is too funny! Thanks Guys!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Hee hee! That is great. Isn't that how it always goes with these babies? You take 25 pictures in hopes that they are half way looking at you and smiling in just one! Oh, and I LOVE your new couch! You should post a picture of them. I have been wondering which one you went with. It probably makes your family room look so nice! How fun to buy some nice furniture... I will relate to you...one of these days! :)

Anonymous said...

Am I so dumb!!!! I couldn't figure out who the baby was!!!! I still didn't know who it was until I read Stacey's remarks. Then I went back and looked at the first photo and I knew right then that is was Connor!!! I need to see him more often so I can get my Grandma fix. Cute idea. Love you couches. Sounds like you guys have had a busy weekend. Thanks for sending the pictures to Walmart. I will go tonight to get them. Thanks again. MOM H.