Sunday, September 28, 2008

NonStop!

A Connor update- Connor is the cutest little busy body ever, he is constantly keeping me on my toes. Just when I think I have a room baby proofed he proves me wrong. I finally talked Ryan into baby proofing the cupboards because Connor thinks that they are the newest and greatest place to play in.

Look at his darling curls!

These guys are seriously "two peas in a pod" everything daddy does, Connor wants to do. Connor is helping ryan baby proof the cupboards in his Home Depot apron and his matching orange binkie.

37 wipes to be exact!

Connor plays the blues......

Starting to walk, sort of...

Baby talk?... (kind of a long video, however, just a glimpse of the jabbering he does ALL day long!)

And that's Connor! I could probably do a Connor post everyday, because everyday it's something new!

10 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love his little baby talk! They just think they are having a real conversation with you and telling them all of their thoughts. He is doing pretty good with his walking too! Not too much longer...then you really will have to baby proof. Whoever invented the cupboard locks is a genius.

Anonymous said...

I checked your blog this morning, but didn't have time to post right then. I can't believe his curly hair. It wasn't that curly a couple of weeks ago. WOW, how cute is that. I bet you hate to cut it!!! Cute little voice when you are upstairs. He is getting to be a littel jabberheels!!! He is really doing good with his balance while walking. Is he still pushing his airplane around? It is amazing how comfortable they are when they are holding onto Mommy or Daddy's hands or pushing a toy. Love the harmonica video. We sure loved it when you sent it to us on the phone. So glad for a new update. We sure love that little guy (you guys too!!). I heard you didn't go to Disneyland this last week, but are doing the end of October. Fun, fun, fun. Love you all.....MOM H

Katy said...

I had no idea he has curly hair! He is such a cutie! It is so fun when they start learning to talk.

Neal said...

I love the video clip of him walking with Ryan. He gets a little wobbly and his eyes get really big and he must be thinking it's safer to crawl. Hahaha:) I love it! He's such a great little fella'.

Cassie said...

Love the curls! He is getting so big I love it!! I can't believe you guys know the Jankes what a small world! They are in our ward, also I had a question for you! We have swaddled Hallie since she was born in those swaddle me blankets and I was wondering when you stopped using one with Connor? I don't have a clue!

Rachel said...

The best thing you can do for cupboard curiousness is to leave one un-baby proofed ... like tupperware or something. We locked all our cupboards but left a special "Emma cupboard" of stuff that was safe for her to pull out and play with. She would sit in there for HOURS while I was cooking or cleaning and just play with everything.

But the best test to see if a room IS baby proof is to set the kid loose in there and see what they find because you will always miss something! It's insane!

Denisse said...

He is so close to walking!!!! What a fun stage he is in right now!!!!A lot of work for you but fun! Baby talk is the best! I love his cute little voice! I think he's going to be walking in no time...hopefully you can catch it on video for all of us to see!!!:)

Healthy Moms and Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash & Tim said...

When did he get those cute little curls in the back -I don't remember them but they are so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting and so close to walking around. Love his talking voice we hope to see him again soon -and you guys too!

Rachel said...

Your little boy is soo cute! I love looking at all of the pictures of him. I am going to help Janae start a blog hopefully this weekend...so watch for hers coming soon!