We had a fun few weeks filled with lots, and lots of good food, cute Christmas movies, great shopping, good company and a lot of laughing. We also had a few bumps along the way as well, Connor got a pretty bad cold in CA, then he recovered from that just in enough time to get the flu in UT on top of 5 teeth cutting through his gums (4 of which were molars!). The poor guy couldn't catch a break, but we survived and are feelin' fine in 2009!!!!
I was so excited this year for Connor to unwrap his presents to see his reaction! But because he was sick, he was so un-interested that I ended up unwrapping most of them, SAD!
NEW YEARS:
New Years Eve we drove up to Ryan's sister's house in Plesant Grove. Ryan's Parents came down from Idaho Falls and his brother and family came to town from Cleveland. We hadn't seen Ry's brother since last Christmas, so it was fun to catch up and hangout! Poor little Jack and Connor both got the flu and threw up several times but it didn't seem to slow them down, they were little movers and shakers. Ryan's niece Kenna is such a great babysitter, Connor just adored her and would sit on her lap way longer than he'd ever sit on mine! Thanks Steph and Adam for letting us come and crash your house!
Justin is playing wii rock band while he's brushing his teeth. I think at one point he was singing with it in his mouth too. The little picture of Connor cracked me up. It was taken while he was getting his haircut; it's a total mullet!!!
__________________________________________________________________
I have lots and lots more pictures (like ones of the bird flying around in the house) but I figured at some point I just had to call it quits and post what I did complete so that I could stop neglecting my son and household duties. To see more pictures from the holidays you can check out my family's blogs: Ashley, Amy, and Stacey H.
Thanks for everything everyone, we love you all and can't wait to see everyone again!!!






5 comments:
Wow...you guys had quite a busy schedule! Sad that Connor wasn't feeling too well. Poor fella' :(
Oh Ryan...I love the "silly moments" page...but whats with your brother and that tongue? Hahaha:) Thats awesome in a kinda scary freaky way. Lol
Steph...I was so excited to see the post this morning. Love all the photos. Brings back great memories. We sure had a great time even though the little ones were sick. They were sure troopers though. We are so thankful that it all worked out for everyone to be able to come and be together again. We are so very thankful to Adam and Stephanie for letting us come and crash at their home. It has a perfect set up for lots of people. When the basment gets finished it will even give us more room.....Sorry Stephanie Wells!!!!! Hopefully it won't be another year before we can do it again. Glad you are feeling better too. We love you all so much and can't wait to see you again!!!! Love you all....MOM H
You are way more on top of things than I am. I haven't even put my pictures on to my computer yet. We had a rough couple days starting with our trip home and I am still recovering. :) All of the pictures are too cute! We had so much fun with you guys. Hopefully it won't be another year before we see you and hopefully Jack and Connor won't be throwing up! :)
Looks like you had a great holiday! Love the animal print pajamas! I love all the fun scrapbook pages that you always put together, so cute!
Steph you are so great and so cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas despite Connor being sick! :( If you are ever in Logan give me a shout out!
Post a Comment