On Sunday we went to Church with Bob and Denise. It's always fun to see and meet people that Ryan grew up with. We kind of laid low in the afternoon, and took naps. And then in the evening Ryan's granparents Al and Sharla came over for dinner, and grandpa and grandma Heaton came and joined for dessert. We had so much fun visiting and making s'mores in Ry's parents backyard. Now I really want to put a fire pit in our backyard.



It's only okay to skateboard on Sunday in your church clothes when you are on vacation. ;)



Such a fun fire pit! It was so fun to be able to spend time with both of Ryan's grandparents! All of them are just so fun.
3 comments:
We sure had a fun day on Sunday. I thought the day was just perfect. Your family photo is so cute. Love Connor in the red rocking chair. It is always a great place to do a photo shoot. Even if is my chair and flowers...I LOVE the red. The s'mores were so fun too. Like I said previously....you need to get back here before we get the boat stored so we can do everything again.
Awww....Sunday, a day of relaxing. It makes me want the weekend even that much sooner:)
Love the photo's. They look good enough to be professional. Shoot...next time just do them yourselves and save a couple of bucks. You already got the flowers and rocking chair and a good camera...I think you're set:)
Wow...you guys had all kinds of fun! The motorcycle, the zoo, and just hanging out...what a great weekend!! Wish we could have been there with you!
Post a Comment