Here's the whole fam! Won't she make such a cute little Doctor?!
me, littlest sister ashley, mom, oldest sister stacey, dad, and older sister amy.
The nieces and nephews: Alyssa, Dallin (twins), Connor, and Kaylee
___________________________________________________________________
Temple Square
Ryan and I have a picture on this same bench about a month after we got married...I was going to do a then and now picture but i can't find the "then" picture.
____________________________________________________________________
While we were in Utah we stayed in Park City for a night. I hadn't been there before, other than just driving through. It was so much fun, I didn't know there was so much to do there!
While we were in Utah we stayed in Park City for a night. I hadn't been there before, other than just driving through. It was so much fun, I didn't know there was so much to do there!
The alpine coaster was so much fun! you got to control your speed, i think we all put the pedal to the metal and never pulled the brake! at times i was pretty sure my car was going to disconnect from the track. if the line wasn't so long and if it hadn't cost $17 i would have done it over and over.
The alpine slides on the other hand scared me. You sit on a cart and again you control your own speed but you aren't hooked to the track. The thing that made me the most nervous was the slide operator girl said just before we went down, "it's really, really easy to fly off the track!" and then she showed us a huge nasty scar she got when she flew off!
Connor LOVED it! He said weeee, weee, weeee the entire way down.
Connor is getting to be a little fish! We use to have to hold him with his water wings because he couldn't balance. Now he can balance and just kicks and kicks his feet!
Trying to smile with the sun in our eyes.
A little friendly family competition. I don't even know who won.
Handstand contest I don't even know who won this either. I don't even know what we were being judged on, form or length of time. But one thing is for sure, i know i didn't win.











10 comments:
Oh man...I used to LOVE going on the Alpine slide when we lived in the mid-west! We used to go all the time. You just gotta make sure to watch the bends and lean into them. My dad found that out the hard way as he flew off:(
Oh gosh, I'm so glad we decided not to go when we went to Utah this summer. I probably would have been the only person to cry all the way down!
Stacey is amazing! Seriously!
In the next few weeks, I'm going to be scanning a bunch of old photos from high school/girls camp into my computer and if you'd like copies of them, just let me know. I'll burn them to a CD and mail them to you or I'll upload them to Facebook and you can just copy them from there. Some are pretty funny and some are just downright embarrassing! (Well, for me at least! You've always been gorgeous!)
i love the handstand picture. hilarious.
I love Amy on the far right. I crack up every time I see it. Fun times.
so fun!!! Okay I know I always say this but it is true. . .Connor is the CUTEST boy in the WORLD! I am stealing him, I don't care what you say. he is mine!! MINE MINE MINE!
ps. Ryan is looking buff, all the early mornings with my husband are paying off. I might steal him too
pss. just kidding
What a fun trip! Your sister is amazing! I admire people who can go through that much schooling. She really will make such a cute doctor!
Than handstand picture is sweet!
The handstand comment was from me..
Justie
Post a Comment