This theater is such a fun place! It is outside in a canyon surrounded by red rock.
______________________________________________________________
Once we got back to Las Vegas, we played some more! We ate dinner at a really good hibachi place called the Geisha Steak House. The chef was really interactive and tried to include the kids by making jokes about Sponge Bob and shaping the food into characters like Mickey Mouse. However, none of it seemed to amuse Connor, he had a hard time getting over the big hot fire explosions the chef kept making. He'd continuously asked the chef to be "all done, all done?" Connor did LOVE the food though, we don't think we have ever seen him eat so much before. And of course beforehand, we asked the waitress if there were any nuts or nut oils used especially peanuts, and she said no. And being the obsessive person I am didn't trust her so I had to ask the hibachi chef too.
Since we are going boating this weekend Ryan's parents picked up some life jackets at his sisters house for Connor to try on. He thought they were so cool, and he would not let us take them off him. He kept saying "jacket" all weekend. :)
We wish Bob and Denise could have stayed longer. But it's okay because we are flying out to Idaho on Friday to play with them at their house and on their boat. We are so excited to go boating, it's been far too long!!!!!
We wish Bob and Denise could have stayed longer. But it's okay because we are flying out to Idaho on Friday to play with them at their house and on their boat. We are so excited to go boating, it's been far too long!!!!!




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I actually took a few pictures that I'll have to give you guys when I see ya. Thanks for the Tuacahn stuff, Holly and I really appreciate it!
BTW - Holly and I both wanna challenge you guys to a Wii night...just take it easy on us ;)
We had such a great time this weekend and are sooooo looking forward to this weekend. I hope Connor will keep his jacket on when we are on the boat like he did at home. We are counting the days again. We can't wait so long the next time to get to see each other. We sure had a great time at Footloose too. The footloose song is playing on the radio right now and I can see the kids dancing. Way fun!!!! We loved the Hibachi grill place too...that will have to be a Vegas tradition now as well as In & Out. Love you
Post a Comment