Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love It!


My dear, sweet baby Connor loves his hat. He has it on every time he leaves the house. He has tried to wear it to church on many occasions. He has tried to get into the shower with it on. He has gone to bed wearing it multiple times because he refuses to take it off. I love when he turns his hat to the side and says "hey dude". Here's to my little buddy.

7 comments:

idaho grandma said...

So precious. Love that little man. Oh yeah, you guys too!!!

Kelly Munns said...

haha, what a character! at least he's shielding himself from the hot las vegas sun, right?! i can't believe how big he is!

Katy said...

Cute!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

You are so lucky! I can't get Hayden to keep a hat on for more than a few minutes. I LOVE hats on little boys. He is so adorable. I think him and Hayden would have so much together!

Ash & Tim said...

How sweet! I wish Ian would leave on his hats.

Denisse said...

that is JUST adorable...he looks so stinkin' cute with his little hat and those pajamas look so comfy!:)

britt said...

that is a darling pic!! so so cute and will be so fun to see when he is older too!