Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spilled Milk....

Today I accidentally spilled the milk as I was pouring a cup of it for Connor....

I picked up his cup and rinsed the milk off in the sink, then walked back over to the counter to wipe up the milk and this is what I saw!!! A Ghost! I about died laughing. What are the chances!?!? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

10 comments:

Erica said...

I love this! Especially since it is white and everything!

Courtney said...

What a perfect ghost! Love it!

Kelly Munns said...

cute...but i'm not gonna lie, a little freaky!

Rachel said...

Looks like you've been "Boo"-ed!

idaho grandma said...

How funny. You couldn't have done that if you tried. Did Connor see it? Way cute. Thanks for the H1N1 tips too. Love you guys.

Al and Ash said...

haha.

britt said...

that is hilarious!

Rebekka said...

That is awesome!!

~Our Family~ said...

That is really cool! Happy Halloween!!

Justin said...

Okay...is this for real? :) That is crazy!! How funny that it is around Halloween too! Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween this weekend!
~Stacey